|Chemical Analysis Researcher||1. Responsible for the development, validation, testing and reporting of analytical methods for samples at all stages of process development and production process;|
2. Proficient in operation of HPLC, LC/MS, GC, GC/MS and other analytical instruments, and do routine maintenance of analytical instruments;
3. Responsible for the review of the validation scheme of analytical instruments and the drafting and modification of the corresponding SOP;
4. Formulate product stability test plan and be able to carry out stability test according to the plan;
5. Familiar with relevant GMP requirements and assist QA to conduct GMP training in the department and comply with relevant GMP procedures.
|1. Bachelor degree or above in pharmaceutical analysis or analytical chemistry, at least 1 year experience in small molecule drug development;|
2.Proficient in operation, maintenance and troubleshooting of analytical instruments, such as HPLC/MS, GC/MS, etc.
3. Have the ability to carry out the work of drug analysis independently, and participate in the establishment of quality standards in the process of new drug development;
4. Able to independently write quality research data, good professional literature retrieval, analysis and sorting ability.
|Senior Researcher of Synthetic Technology||1. Responsible for pilot process research, including pilot route development and process optimization;|
2. Preparation of raw materials for production;
3. Pilot process development, including process research and process validation;
4. Conduct pilot production in accordance with the company's safety and GMP quality control specifications;
5. Collect and sort out experimental and process data, compile, write and submit relevant reports.
|1. Major in organic synthesis, pharmaceutical chemistry, chemical engineering, bachelor degree or above, experience in synthesis process amplification is preferred.|
2. Familiar with various organic synthesis reactions, master the separation and purification techniques and structure identification methods of commonly used compounds in the laboratory; 3. Proficient in reading English literature, strong ability to consult Chinese and English literature;
4. Conscientious, responsible, practical, diligent, diligent, with good team spirit;
5. Strong awareness of safety production and compliance.
|Cancer Immunology Researcher||1. Responsible for the development of novel agonist immunotherapy, screening of active small molecules in vitro to verify their activation of immune pathways;|
2. Participate in the selection and development of targets, and participate in the design and optimization of antibody-conjugated drugs;
3. Participate in in vitro and in vivo evaluation of drug activity;
4. Analyze and summarize experimental results, organize and write relevant experimental reports, draft and improve laboratory rules and regulations, etc.
|1. Major in molecular biology, cell biology, tumor immunology background is preferred;|
2. Master PCR/QPCR, ELISA, Western blot, cell culture and other operation skills, flow cytometry, immunohistochemistry technology is better;
3. Responsible, honest, meticulous and patient.
4. Good English literature reading ability, continuous learning and innovation
5. Good team player
|Cell line construction researcher||1. Familiar with common host cells, including CHO-K1, CHO-S, DG44 and other cell lines;|
2. Familiar with the construction of antibody gene plasmid, cell cloning and screening and cell culture;
Familiar with the use and maintenance of various brands of bioreactors;
4. Record the whole r&d operation process, accurately record the data and analyze it;
5. Responsible for the daily maintenance of the laboratory.
6. Write relevant SOP and experiment records;
7. Summarize and report the work regularly, and provided the technical report and related information on time;
8. Complete other tasks assigned by leaders and the company.
|1. Bachelor degree or above, major in molecular biology, biochemistry, cytology or bioengineering;|
2. Experience in laboratory animal cell or microbial molecular biology, use of stable cell, bioreactor, cell line modification is preferred;
3. Be rigorous, careful, diligent and studious in work, strictly follow norms and arrange work in an orderly manner;
4. Good at reading and translating English technical materials;
5. Have the ability to analyze and solve problems, and have a good team spirit.
|Cell Biology Researcher||1. In vitro screening of antibodies and antibody-drug conjugates (ADC);|
2. Evaluate and study of the function of antibodies or ADC drugs at the cellular level;
3. Explore, develop and establish cell-based experimental methods, write standard operating procedures (Sops) and experimental reports;
4. Analyze and sort out relevant technical data, and keep experimental records and materials completely.
|1. Bachelor degree or above in biology;|
2. At least 1 year experience in antibody or cell biology, experience in biological drug function evaluation at cellular level is preferred;
3. Strong analytical and problem solving skills, self-motivated;
4.Good team spirit and communication skills.
5. Strong writing ability of Chinese technical materials and reading ability of foreign literature.
|Molecular Biology Researcher|
1. Take research before project approval;
2. Expression and characterization of antigens and antibodies;
3. Antibody screening;
4, antibody in vitro, in vivo evaluation.
|Bachelor degree or above, major in biology or related.|