|Junior/Advanced Protein Expression and Purification Researcher||1. Purify the expression of antibodies and proteins and detected the corresponding activity according to the project requirements;|
2. Grasp the experimental process and progress, and analyze and deal with the experimental results;
3. Complete the experiment records timely and accurately, and wrote the part related to my work in the project report.
|1. Bachelor degree or above in biology, medicine or related major;|
2. Master the purification method of recombinant protein. Familiar with AKTA, familiar with affinity chromatography, ion exchange chromatography, hydrophobic chromatography, dialysis, microfiltration ultrafiltration, protein electrophoresis and other technologies is preferred;
3. Solid protein expression skills, familiar with one of the escherichia coli expression systems, yeast expression systems or mammalian cell expression systems is preferred.
3.Good team work ability;
Ability to read English literature.
|Senior Scientist in Antibody Development||1. Antibody structure design, modification, expression, CHO stable cell line screening;|
2. Establishment of antibody engineering technology platform;
3. Antibody engineering related experiments, such as sequence analysis and molecular cloning of variable region fragments of antibody, affinity maturity of antibody, establishment of recombinant antibody expression cell line, and optimization of recombinant antibody expression system;
4. Organize and keep relevant technical data, including SOP writing;
5. Construction and screening of phage display antibody library.
|1. Major in biology or related filed, master's degree with at least 5 years of working experience, PhD is prefered;|
2. Experience in antibody engineering research, including antibody variable region gene cloning, recombinant expression of full-length antibody, stable cell line construction is preferred;
3. Strong analytical and problem solving skills, self-motivated;
Good team work spirit and communication skill;
5. Strong writing ability of Chinese technical materials and reading ability of foreign literature.
|Microbiological Inspector||1. Responsible for microbiology laboratory management, equipment and consumables maintenance;|
2. Responsible for the detection of microbial limit, endotoxin and sterility;
3. Responsible for the method confirmation of relevant tests;
4. Responsible for the management of positive bacteria.
|1.Bachelor degree, at least 1 year related working experience;|
2.Junior college, at least 3 years related working experience.
|Instrument Analyst||1. Responsible for the development, validation, release detection and stability detection of capillary electrophoresis related detection methods;|
2. Responsible for the daily maintenance of relevant testing equipment and consumables;
3. Responsible for assisting in biological activity detection.
|1.Bachelor degree with at least 5 years related experience;|
2.Master degree with at least 2 years of relevant experience.
|Verify QA||1. Verification system maintenance and verification file management;|
2. Organize, coordinate and implement the validation and verification risk management;
3. Completed the audit of the company's verification project plan and report;
4. Participate in the training, follow-up and implementation of the company's confirmation and verification activities;
5. Coordinate the validation and validation activities of third parties and suppliers.
|1. Bachelor degree or above in pharmacy, Biology, chemistry;|
2. More than 3 years quality related work experience in pharmaceutical industry;
Familiar with GMP, USP, EP, ISPE, PDA and other relevant regulations and guidelines;
4. Good communication, coordination and execution skills;
5. Experience in new plant and system verification is preferred.
1. Responsible for regularly checking the operation of the R&D department, confirming that the research institution is operating in accordance with the regulations, and tracking the rectification of non-conformance items;
2. Conduct compliance check on the experiment records and check the audit trail;
3. Review all current SOPs of R&D department, participate in the formulation and modification of SOP;
4. Participate in commissioned R&D/commissioned inspection laboratory audit; 5. Participate in key supplier audit and evaluation.
1. Familiar with GLP/GMP, participate in FDA/ EU and domestic certification;
2.2-5 years experience in QA, experience in protein drug development or equipment validation is also preferred.